Saturday, February 26, 2011

I am not wearing pants right now

It is 9:53 on a Saturday morning, I am in drivers ed, and I am not wearing pants. What I mean to say is I am wearing leggings and a massive blue sweater. And nothing else. This is a first for me. And you know what? I have never been more comfortable. So to everybody I've ever made fun of for not wearing bottoms, I am very sorry. I totally get it now. I was just told that if a squirrel jumps out in front of my car I should not swerve, that such violent evasive actions are not advisable. So I have given up on educating myself for the moment, and here are some saturday-morning-wearing-leggings-I-can't-believe-I-am-here-learning-how-to-kill-squirrels photos.







Thelma and Louise, Harold and Maude, Six Feet Under, ?, Amy Sedaris

XOX, Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment